Sunday, May 8, 2011

G speaks

Okay so yes, I'm officially obsessed with Mishka the talking husky of late, but in my defence, the training that yielded the talent G-dawg displays in this video predates my knowledge of Mishka's existence (though I do attempt for the zillionth time in this video to get G to speak English, with Mishka's iconic "I love you" being my dream)! We taught G to talk on cue because A's mom really-really gets a kick out of hearing her over the phone.

Recently, my friend Teacup was visiting and I made G speak for her. It was T who sent me the Mishka link upon her return home. Sadly, G just doesn't seem to have a knack for any other language but hers, and she speaks mainly for cookies rather than a desire to communicate that huskies seem to have. But she certainly is as kawaii as ever, ne!


I've gotta go finish packing my bag now. I leave tomorrow a.m. on a southern exploration by train, as mentioned. Pictures will eventually follow. Hasta luego.

3 comments:

  1. I miss that face!!! and yours...Wish I could join you on your exploration!
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amg Zia Carol! You and Eed are getting you dogs to talk to you! Pretty neat!
    PS: SKYPE SKYPE SKYPE! It's been too long :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, grace, I ruve uuuuuuu!! and that little button nose of yours! Mishka, can go eat your dust!

    ReplyDelete